A wonderfully simple yet sophisticated recipe from Mickael Viljanen that will be ready in 30 mins. The pairing of the cardamom, Vanilla and Blueberries works really well in this tart.
- 200g Blueberries -400g Sour Cream -2 Eggs
- 120g Caster Sugar -1/2tsp Crushed Cardamom
- 1 Vanilla Pod -Shortcrust Pastry
- Line your Tart case and blind bake for 15mins @175°C
- Mix rest of ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Take pastry out of oven and place blueberries inside.
- Pour mixture over blueberries
- Bake at 190°C for 30mins
- Let cool.